Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Tinkerbell Cake

I made these cupcakes and matching Tinkerbell cake for a 3 year old little girls birthday party. White cake with white frosting (dyed violet).
I painted the flowers and greeny with edible glitter to give it a pixie dusting. ;)



Everything is edible except the decorative ribbon on the bottom, and the candle topper.







" Everything was perfect and well loved. I can't think of anything to have you improve on. We all loved them! You will hear from me again. I also gave out your info.
Thanks again!" - Michelle W.


4 comments:

  1. Hey Cal, I just put a post on my blog about your blog...hope you don't mind, but I feel like your talent is worth sharing! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate would LOVE that cake. I am ultra impressed. We are having a Barbie and the Diamond Castle party. Any brilliant/simple ideas for me??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new blog! Beautiful cakes...they all look so yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm having a tinkerbell party for ny daughter and tthat topper is perfect where can I find it?

    ReplyDelete