Monday, September 21, 2009

Safari Cupcake Toppers

I had a new request last week.....cupcake toppers minus the cupcakes! I really didn't mind the "no baking" part, in fact, I welcomed it! :) The mom was baking the cupcakes herself, but just wanted animals to top them. They were SO fun to make!! I was totally in my element with this project.







"they were amazing and everyone was talking about them! The kids all wanted to take one home with them! I will have the pics this weekend and will definitely send u some. I would love to know how you made them. I was so pleased with them and am still in awe that fondant can be transformed into such detailed adorable little animals! Thanks again for adding that final touch to make my baby boys 1st birthday special!" - Sarah S.

No comments:

Post a Comment